comm
Wednesday, May 23, 2012

#21 - SOHO Coffee @ Armenian Street

Soho Coffee @ Armenian Street (City Hall)
36 Armenian St #01-08
Singapore 179934

Opening hours: 
Mon - Fri: 10:30 - 20:00
Sat - Sun: 09:30 - 18:00

Tel: 6634 7977
Soho Coffee Facebook




Along a street hidden away from the city buzz, there lies SOHO Coffee, a sleek and quiet place suitable for lunch and work. Just a 10 minutes walk from City Hall MRT or across the street of SMU Business school, you will spot this nice little cafe on Armenian Street, opposite Substation or the crowd-pleaser Timbre.

This cafe offers affordable lunch sets and serves good coffee!










In such a small space, they are still able to house at least 10 seats with an orderly layout.



Using very common plastic chairs and square tables, they are still able to make the place a eye-pleasing one with the matching colour theme.





They have a rather extensive menu for their small kitchen and it includes quite a few Asian delights.



A coffee machine which is rather geeky.

The Food



I took the set lunch, which includes a main and an Ice Lemon tea ($10.90, i think!)

It was called Kway Teow cha~ something, I can't really remember the spelling and i forgot to take a photo of the set lunch menu. It was actually kway teow wrapped in the omelette, and it tasted very much like Thai food. The minced meat was really tasty and was fragrant with spice. It was a very delicious dish as a whole and I gulped it all down!




My friend, Shara bought a Beef lasagne lunch set. On the first few mouths, she said it was quite nice, but she got a little sick of it after finishing half. I can't take beef so I don't really know how it tasted like.




The ice lemon tea was pretty average.



One thing to highlight is that, the staff there are REALLY friendly and very meticulous! They pay a lot of attention to the customers and bring you the stuff you need without you even asking! I needed some serviette and without me even calling for it, the staff brought it to me immediately. A+ service!

I went back alone another time and I tried their coffee. I ordered Creme Brulee Iced Latte and it was a really pleasant cup of coffee. The coffee is fragrant and the sweet creme brulee flavouring make it somewhat like a caramel latte, but a little more creamy sweet. I liked it a lot and I recommend you to try it!

The Menu

   
  

The best promotion is that, you can apply to be a fan at their cafe and you will enjoy 20% off the ala carte menu! Great promotions for cafe lovers!

The Friend

  • Date: 9:12 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:
COMMENTS

0 comments: