comm
Saturday, April 08, 2006

dfdfd

Can I use keyboard shortcuts while posting?
Blogger has several keyboard shortcuts for use while editing posts. They definitely work in Internet Explorer 5.5+/Windows and the Mozilla family (1.6+ and Firefox 0.9+), and might work in other browsers. Here they are:
control + b = Bold
control + i = Italic
control + l = Blockquote (when in HTML-mode only)
control + z = Undo
control + y = Redo
control + shift + a = Link
control + shift + p = Preview
control + d = Save as Draft
control + s = Publish Post

Suggested Reading
Welcome to Blogger!
Supported Browsers
All about the Post Editor
Login Difficulties?
Known Issues
Most Popular
How do I edit my link list?
Can I use keyboard shortcuts while posting?
What is the "Flag" button?
I can't log in. What should I do?
How do I post pictures? more...
Group Help
Visit our Blogger Help Group to talk to other users, ask questions, and share your expertise.
Ask Support
Can't find what you're looking for in Blogger Help?
First check Blogger Status and our known issues page, then write Blogger Support and we'll see what we can do.
  • Date: 6:05 PM
  • Author:
  • Labels:
COMMENTS

0 comments: